Requirements For Visiting Skydivers
If you are visiting Oahu and wish to make a jump with us you must have the following:
• All visiting skydivers will need approval by Bryan Stanley Operations Manager
• A current USPA membership
• C license and 200 jumps minimum - NO EXCEPTIONS
• Your own rig with AAD required
• A current log book (hard copy)
• Reserve sealed by a certified rigger
• Always marginal weather conditions need approval
• A current logbook is required regardless of licensing or jump numbers.
We offer jumps (14,000 to 15,000 FT) aboard one of our 2 (caravan) SUPERVAN 900s!
• Jump ticket (airplane): $50
• Bring your own certified equipment, no rental available
• Full service rigging loft on site
• Coaching available
• SIS welcome!
• No overnight guests on the airport property
• AAD required
Just Moved To Hawaii?
You are required to have a valid USPA membership. We can train from any level if you have the time necessary to spend with us.