Make sure you read and understand the Terms + Conditions below before booking!
50% off online discounts cannot be combined with any other coupon/discount.
Prices listed do not include a required 5% airport service fee, a 4.712% Hawaii GE tax or tips (not mandatory but greatly appreciated).
Read special conditions regarding COVID-19 protocols.
A. IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
1. You must watch the training video and sign the Tandem Parachute Jumper Agreement.
2. You must be 18 years of age with valid ID. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. No scuba diving 24 hours prior to skydiving.
4. 240lbs/108kg maximum weight. Additional cash fees apply to those over 200lbs.
5. For safety reasons no personal cameras in flight.
6. This is not a carnival ride! You are a student, not just a passenger. Your performance is important to both you and your instructors safety.
7. For group reservations, please email us the list of names that will be in your party.
8. ALTITUDE IS GUARANTEED w/ appropriate conditions only.
a) Unexpected changes in tropical island weather
b) Strict FAA regulations (airport closures, flying restrictions, etc.)
c) If the Ultimate Tandem(14,000ft) cannot be reached you will only pay for the Regular Tandem(9,000ft). For prepaid customers you get a partial refund, if the jump is canceled you will get a full refund. 9. PLEASE BE PATIENT! It may take 1-4 hours or more once paperwork is submitted.
10. You must be medically capable and physically fit for skydiving. Call for questions. You must be able to step up on top of a picnic table without the use of hands, turn around, be able to jump high off of it, then be capable of taking the impact of landing and run it out. We may ask you to verify physical fitness at our location.
11. There is no food on site. Bring snacks.
12. When a camera flier or handicam is selected on your waiver, it is a commitment to making a purchase of either pictures or video chosen after you preview in our theater room after you jump.
1. A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation and price with $100 deposit. The deposit is non-refundable if you do not show-up or if you cancel less than 48h before your jump.
2. Deposit is refundable with a minimum of 48h notice by email ONLY. Email your cancelation request to [email protected] with your full name, date, time and number of guests.
3. Once a reservation is made either online or by phone, it is held to all terms and conditions. This includes reservations made less than 48h in advance.
4. Same day cancelations once paperwork is submitted, signed and agreed to is full price of the chosen skydive and camera package.
5. Valid telephone number in Hawaii with voicemail and text is required for all reservations.
6. Payments: cash or credit card accepted (3% processing fee applies to Amex, VISA, Discover and Mastercard).